Benefits for Every Member: Business, Non-Profit, and Family
Simply stated, every member receives the following benefits
- All Members Receive…
• Free listing in the Chamber’s online Business Directory at andrewstx.com
• Frequent referrals
• Exceptional promotional opportunities through our active Social Media presence
• Ribbon Cutting for new members, Groundbreakings, Re-openings, Milestones, etc. with photos included in E-Newsletter and on Social Media
• Chamber membership plaque and door decal
• Opportunity to display business cards, flyers, brochures, etc. in Chamber lobby
• Opportunity to advertise in “Welcome” packages for new residents
• Networking opportunities
• Weekly Wrap-up & Monthly E-Newsleter
• Opportunity to be invited to serve on the Chamber Board of Directors
• Use of Boardroom if available (1x per year Silver & Bronze, 2x Gold, Quarterly Platinum & Platinum Plus)
• Employment opportunities listings
• Access to the Chamber’s complimentary notary service
• Investment in the future of Andrews and a partnership with a strong advocate for your business!
Additional Membership Benefits by Level
- Year-round Branding
- Included in Chamber’s monthly rotation on digital billboard downtown Andrews – a $4,800 value! (Content can be changed quarterly upon request by contacting email@example.com. Limited rotations during Banquet, WWWF, Oktoberfest and Holly Jolly Weekend advertising periods)
- Featured on Chamber’s digital marquee
- Logo included on footer each page andrewstx.com
- Enhanced listing in Chamber Business Directory on andrewstx.com (changes can be made at any time from your organization’s end with log-in credentials provided upon request)
- Recognition as a Platinum Plus Member at the Annual Chamber Banquet
- Reserved Table for 8 – a $500 value! (you must contact the Chamber to request your table prior to the banquet)
- 1/6 page ad in the banquet program
- Logo on banners displayed at event
- Logo in a slide show shown throughout the evening
- Opportunity to include a digital flyer in the Chamber’s monthly E-Newsletter (12 times per year)
- Use of Chamber’s copier for up to 500 copies per month (black & white / 100 color)
Who joins the Chamber?
Who joins the Chamber?
Become a Member
Any reputable business, non-profit organization or citizen who wants to help contribute to these objectives is eligible to be a member. The dues structure is designed to permit even the smallest business to benefit from an annual investment.
Active membership in the Chamber carries with it a sense of accomplishment and inner satisfaction from the knowledge that you are sharing in an important job. Although everyone benefits from the work of the Chamber, members enjoy the satisfaction of knowing their personal sacrifice that helped bring positive change for the place they call home.
We would like to encourage you to learn more or contact us to set up an appointment.
Starting a new business is a lot of work and we're here to help you. As your community Chamber, we want you to know that we care about your success! One of the most challenging parts of starting a new business is "getting the word out"!
Our new member program is designed to do just that. Here's how it works:
Once you join the chamber, we add you to our directory of business and schedule a ribbon cutting. On the day of your ribbon cutting, we will show up to provide support for your new business. Andrews County News will photograph your opening to appear in the next available section in the newspaper. In addition, your business will receive a listing in the Chamber's online Business Directory and you will benefit from our referrals.
Regardless if you represent a civic club, church, or wish to join with a family membership, you stand to benefit with the chamber for a small annual fee.
Your organization can also receive the promotion benefits from the Chamber email blasts, our Facebook page, and on the Chamber website. Plus, your organization will gain an area wide representation from the Chamber. Our directory will help ensure that those seeking your organization will find it more easily. And, the Community Calendar can be updated at anytime with information about upcoming events or meetings of your organization.
Family membership carries with it a sense of accomplishment and inner satisfaction from the knowledge that you are sharing in an effort for the support of the Chamber and its mission, as well as the betterment of Andrews. Family membership also provides an insight on programs and opportunity involvement.
We invite you to join the chamber and invest in your future. Together, we accomplish more and benefit in countless ways.
Make sure you are taking full advantage of your Chamber Membership!
We have lots of ways to promote your business!
- Display your Chamber Plaque
- Display your brochure and promotional information at the Chamber Office
- Host a Chamber Mixer at your business – bring people in!
- Read Chamber Email Blasts to stay current with Chamber & community happenings
- Add your employees to our email List
- Invite your employees to Chamber Events – spread the word about your business quicker!
- Use your Member Login capability to ensure your information is accurate
- Schedule an appointment with us to learn how to use our new Website
- Advertise on ‘Hot Deals’ and/or "Member-to-Member Discounts" on our website – which you can update any time!
- List your Job Openings on our website!
- Participate in the Enhanced Listing Page Option
- Network – Network – Network
- Sponsor! Sponsorship through the Andrews Chamber of Commerce can help your business gain exposure throughout the community. Your support of our programs and events ensures that your company is recognized as an active participant in the Chamber’s mission of promoting our businesses, our community, and our quality of life.
If your business is already established, you can still benefit from joining the chamber with business promotion in Chamber email blasts, our Facebook page, and on the Chamber website. Your business will be added to the membership directory for our staff to supply to interested parties seeking your products/services (available online). Chamber membership provides opportunities to network with other local business people that you could potentially serve. Sponsorship opportunities are also available to promote your business
In addition, you are helping the economic development of the community you do business in and validating your integrity to the local businesses by formally stating your interest in helping further the economic development of the community; e.g. businesses working to create more business opportunities.
Non-Profit Organizations/Family Membership
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Membership has its benefits! If you're starting a new business or would like to promote your existing business, the Chamber can help connect you to our network of member business that can help you build new relationships. More so, your membership is a crucial part of the Chamber's existence. Without business owners like you, the Chamber would not exist.
The only thing you have to lose is the business and attention you're not getting by being a Chamber member!