Benefits for Every Member: Business, Non-Profit, and Family
Simply stated, every member receives the following benefits
- Ribbon Cuttings/Groundbreakings/Open Houses – The Chamber enjoys helping members celebrate the grand openings of their businesses or new Chamber Membership by conducting ribbon cutting ceremonies and helping members promote the good news with our online presence and in Andrews County News.
- Receive Business Referrals – The Chamber loves referring your business. Whether through phone inquiry, email, online or a visit to the Chamber’s offices, businesses, residents and visitors alike will find information about your company. Referrals through the Chamber’s website and online Membership Directory continue to grow and generate new leads for Chamber members.
- Chamber Website: andrewstx.com (available to all members at no charge by logging into the "Member Login" section of our website, located at the top right of the home page.)
- Listing in the Chamber's Business Directory – Members can update their information at any time.
- Member-to-Member Discounts & HOT Deals – Chamber members are able to submit their own Member-to-Member Discounts (available to Chamber members only) and Hot Deals (available to the public).
- Job postings – Chamber members are able to submit their own Job Postings.
- Chamber Facebook Page – "Like" us on Facebook, then comment and post your news to market your business.
- Email Blasts – Share your upcoming events and/or business news.
- Literature Displays – All members are encouraged to display their brochures and business cards in the Chamber lobby as another way to capture new customers and attention. Our lobbies are visited by more than 10,000 visitors and members each year.
- Relocation Packets – Include your business flyer in packets sent to potential new residents. Members have the ability to establish name-recognition with these new folks even before they move here.
Additional Membership Benefits by Level
- Recognition as Platinum Plus member in program at Chamber Banquet
- Billboard Advertising
- Logo on landing page on andrewstx.com
- Free enhanced listing in business directory on andrewstx.com
- Send/Receive Faxes up to 50 pages per month
- Use of Chamber’s copier for up to 500 copies per month (black & white) / 100 (color)
Who joins the Chamber?
Become a Member
Any reputable business, non-profit organization or citizen who wants to help contribute to these objectives is eligible to be a member. The dues structure is designed to permit even the smallest business to benefit from an annual investment.
Active membership in the Chamber carries with it a sense of accomplishment and inner satisfaction from the knowledge that you are sharing in an important job. Although everyone benefits from the work of the Chamber, members enjoy the satisfaction of knowing their personal sacrifice that helped bring positive change for the place they call home.
We would like to encourage you to learn more or contact us to set up an appointment.
Starting a new business is a lot of work and we're here to help you. As your community Chamber, we want you to know that we care about your success! One of the most challenging parts of starting a new business is "getting the word out"!
Our new member program is designed to do just that. Here's how it works:
Once you join the chamber, we add you to our directory of business and schedule a ribbon cutting. On the day of your ribbon cutting, we will show up to provide support for your new business. Andrews County News will photograph your opening to appear in the next available section in the newspaper. In addition, your business will receive a listing in the Chamber's online Business Directory and you will benefit from our referrals.
Regardless if you represent a civic club, church, or wish to join with a family membership, you stand to benefit with the chamber for a small annual fee.
Your organization can also receive the promotion benefits from the Chamber email blasts, our Facebook page, and on the Chamber website. Plus, your organization will gain an area wide representation from the Chamber. Our directory will help ensure that those seeking your organization will find it more easily. And, the Community Calendar can be updated at anytime with information about upcoming events or meetings of your organization.
Family membership carries with it a sense of accomplishment and inner satisfaction from the knowledge that you are sharing in an effort for the support of the Chamber and its mission, as well as the betterment of Andrews. Family membership also provides an insight on programs and opportunity involvement.
We invite you to join the chamber and invest in your future. Together, we accomplish more and benefit in countless ways.
Make sure you are taking full advantage of your Chamber Membership!
We have lots of ways to promote your business!
- Display your Chamber Plaque
- Display your brochure and promotional information at the Chamber Office
- Host a Chamber Mixer at your business – bring people in!
- Read Chamber Email Blasts to stay current with Chamber & community happenings
- Add your employees to our email List
- Invite your employees to Chamber Events – spread the word about your business quicker!
- Use your Member Login capability to ensure your information is accurate
- Schedule an appointment with us to learn how to use our new Website
- Advertise on ‘Hot Deals’ and/or "Member-to-Member Discounts" on our website – which you can update any time!
- List your Job Openings on our website!
- Participate in the Enhanced Listing Page Option
- Network – Network – Network
- Sponsor! Sponsorship through the Andrews Chamber of Commerce can help your business gain exposure throughout the community. Your support of our programs and events ensures that your company is recognized as an active participant in the Chamber’s mission of promoting our businesses, our community, and our quality of life.
If your business is already established, you can still benefit from joining the chamber with business promotion in Chamber email blasts, our Facebook page, and on the Chamber website. Your business will be added to the membership directory for our staff to supply to interested parties seeking your products/services (available online). Chamber membership provides opportunities to network with other local business people that you could potentially serve. Sponsorship opportunities are also available to promote your business
In addition, you are helping the economic development of the community you do business in and validating your integrity to the local businesses by formally stating your interest in helping further the economic development of the community; e.g. businesses working to create more business opportunities.
Non-Profit Organizations/Family Membership
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Membership has its benefits! If you're starting a new business or would like to promote your existing business, the Chamber can help connect you to our network of member business that can help you build new relationships. More so, your membership is a crucial part of the Chamber's existence. Without business owners like you, the Chamber would not exist.
The only thing you have to lose is the business and attention you're not getting by being a Chamber member!